Just Qualified? Now what?

You've done all the right things... You found your dream course on the CoolCourses.co.za website, you've completed your chosen course and now you're about to start job-hunting. In this day and age, finding a job can be fairly difficult even if you do have all the necessary qualifications behind you. There are, however, certain routes you can take in order to find the perfect job. The first option available to you is to compile a CV (Curriculum Vitae) and submit it to various recruitment agencies. The second option is more of a D.I.Y. solution - submitting your CV to job-listing websites and then using these websites to find jobs already listed.

Websites that the CoolCourses.co.za team have found to be rather useful are:

Happy job hunting!

1 comment:

Lerato said...

So I've done all that is required in order to find my dream job, I have compiled my CV, registered with agencies as per your advice, while doing all this I started browsing through the internet and found a site called www.zigo.co.za this site was very useful for me personally as I found it user friendly and all jobs from different companies and portals was all in one place.